Thursday, February 28, 2013

Unusual Holidays List 2013

 
If you are like me, you are always looking for some fun things to do with your kids.  I have compiled a list of some unique and fun, lesser known, holidays that might provide a little inspiration. 
 
This list is mostly made up of special days recognized in the United States and is not all inclusive.  The days are correct, to the best of my knowledge, but there may be a few errors.  I have included all the special days I could find between March 1, 2013 and December 31, 2013.
 
Warning:  This is a long list.  The following links are to PDF files, you will need a reader installed on your computer to pull them up.
 
 
To view or print the list for a specific month, please click on the month below:
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...