Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Shrinky Dink Soccer Ball Backpack Pulls



 

After school today, my two oldest boys and I made some shrinky dink soccer ball backpack pulls.  They both play soccer (my oldest, eats, drinks, sleeps, and breathes it), and I thought this would be a fun way to dress up their backpacks a little. 

I took the super easy way out and found an image of a soccer ball, printed it onto shrinky dink plastic on my computer, and then my boys cut them out and punched the hole for the hardware.

We put them on a waxed paper lined baking sheet and let them bake for about 3 minutes.  Oh how fun it is to watch those little things finally start to shrink up.    When they came out of the oven, I flattened them completely with a book and then let them cool. 


 
 
 
We then added the hardware and put them on the backpack zipper of their choice. 



The boys can't wait to go to school tomorrow to show off their new soccer ball backpack pull bling.

Linking up with:
A Crafty Soiree
Seven Thirty Three
The Crafty Blogstalker
Somewhat Simple




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...