Monday, April 1, 2013

Spring Break, Summer Planning, and Easter Grass

Last week was our spring break, so the kids were home all week.  We got out of the house for a few outdoor adventures and we did some fun Easter stuff, but having all the kids here all day long has made me realize I had better be prepared for Summer.  I have already started a summer fun pinterest board, and I will go into Summer with a plan, or I'm afraid of the chaos that might result. 


Here is our Easter Grass after two weeks.  Pretty and fresh and green.  It didn't come in quite as thick and full as usual, which could have been due to the fact that we used cheap, sub-par, potting soil; or it could be that I forgot to water it for a couple of days (oops!!)  In any case, we still love it and enjoy having our Easter grass brightening up our house at this time of year.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...